Product: Hot Cereals - Quaker
Stumped for dinner? Get our life-saving Dinner Daily newsletter. You (and your stomach) can thank us later!
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Made this recipe? Have a way to make it better? Share it with the world!
Make a Tweak Ask a Question
0 recipe photos
- Cook grits according to package directions.
- Stir in butter and cheddar cheese, cut into cubes.
- Crack 2 eggs into measuring cup, and fill measuring cup up to the 1 cup line with milk (scant). Stir. Add generous amounts of garlic powder.
- Add milk/egg mixture to grits/cheese/butter mixture. Stir well.
- Pour prepared mixture into 8x8 (brownie size) pan.
- Bake at 350 F for 60 minutes.
- ENJOY! They taste even better the next day. Refrigerate leftovers.
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8Calories 340.4 Calories from Fat 212 62% Total Fat 23.6 g 36% Saturated Fat 14.4 g 72% Cholesterol 111.1 mg 37% Sodium 313.3 mg 13% Total Carbohydrate 20.5 g 6% Dietary Fiber 0.9 g 3% Sugars 0.5 g 2% Protein 12.2 g 24%
Like what you see here?
Add to collection
Whoops! There are no results for your search. Please modify your search and try again.