Nicolas Felizola - Wikipedia
Posted on March 16, 2012
Maria TettamantiFor Miami.com
We rub elbows with Miami Beach International Fashion Week designer Nicolas Felizola.
How do you characterize your work? I would describe my design aesthetic to be simple, minimalist but with a touch of edgy sensualism.Continued below
- These photos of Pitbull before he was famous are almost too…
- Channel 10 anchor files for divorce from station’s…
- Kali Uchis has moved on from ‘Miami.’ Now…
- Prince Harry reportedly loves this restaurant. Will Miami…
- Is this luxurious boutique hotel The Bahamas’…
Why is Miami Beach International Fashion Week so important to you? It was the first important fashion week of my career as a fashion designer. The award of Best Designer that first year was the biggest motivation to start a journey of creation.
Do you feel your participation in Miami Beach International Fashion Week garners vast attention for your brand? Definitely. The show is a big window to showcase your sense of fashion and originality.
Who is your favorite designer? Cristobal Balenciaga.
miami staff --
- Love David Beckham? You can never be him, but you can wear his clothes.
- Didn't attend Miami Fashion Week this year? We broke it down for you.
- What did Serena Williams wear to the royal wedding? The answer may surprise you.
- The monster mall nobody wants is coming to Miami. Here's how to make us go.
- Tell us your favorite Miami mall, and we'll tell you what it says about you
Miami-Dade cities have dumb nicknames and slogans. We can do better.
There’s only one Piccadilly cafeteria left in South Florida. Here’s why you should go
Halal Guys has some big giveaways for South Miami grand openingMiami Guide
You can act like a kid again at these fun Miami hot spots
Let's make this friendship official.
This Michelin-starred D.C. power lunch hot spot is opening an outpost in Coral GablesHaitian food is delicious. Here’s your primer on how to order in Miami