How to Prepare Oats Quaker Oats
Stumped for dinner? Get our life-saving Dinner Daily newsletter. You (and your stomach) can thank us later!
2 view more photos
Top Review byx3mznya Super good oatmeal!! I actually ENJOYED devouring this oatmeal, usually it’s a battle between myself to finish my serving! However, I did add more sugar and cinnamon as that’s just my preference. Very creamy, rich oatmeal! Yummie. Made the amount of servings as in recipe so saving some for tomorrow! (: or later today!
See All Reviews
Make a Tweak Ask a Question
2 recipe photos
- Bring the 2 1/2 cups water to a boil.
- Then add the salt.
- While stirring constantly, gradually add the oatmeal.
- Continue to stir the oatmeal and add the sugar and cinnamon.
- Cook 1 minute and add the evaporated milk.
- After adding the evaporated milk reheat to boiling.
- Pour oatmeal in a serving dish and top with the butter and brown sugar.
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6Calories 220.3 Calories from Fat 83 38% Total Fat 9.2 g 14% Saturated Fat 5 g 25% Cholesterol 22.1 mg 7% Sodium 119.3 mg 4% Total Carbohydrate 29.3 g 9% Dietary Fiber 2.8 g 11% Sugars 9 g 36% Protein 6 g 12%
Like what you see here?
Add to collection
Whoops! There are no results for your search. Please modify your search and try again.