(Costume Design and Fashion Bachelor of Science in Costume)
Courses » B.Sc » Art & Design » Designing » B.Sc Costume Design & Fashion »
Bachelor of Science in Costume Design & Fashion
Do you have a keen interest in costume and fashion designing and want to build your career in Fashion Industries? B.Sc in Costume Design and Fashion will give you an opportunity to work in the field of glamour and fashion. There are many private institutes in India that offers this course with excellent placement options for the deserving candidates.
- The basic eligibility criteria for pursuing B.Sc Costume Design and Fashion course is a pass degree in Higher Secondary Examination or 10+2 in Science stream or equivalent examination with Fashion Designing as one of the subject from a recognized college or university.
- The marks of admission may vary from college to college. Some institutes conduct entrance examination plus interview and the percentage of marks obtained in class 12 are taken into consideration for providing admission to the students.
Course DurationThe minimum duration of B.Sc Costume Design and Fashion course is about 3 years which is divided into six semesters with each semester lasting for a period of six months. The course duration may vary from institute to institute. The students need to pass in each semester for getting degree certificate after completion of the course.
B.Sc Costume Design & Fashion 2018 - 2019 Admission Application EnquiryName:
Enter email addressEmail:
Enter email addressCity\Location Preference:
Enter city/location preferenceCourse Preference:
Enter course preferenceState Preference:
[Select State] Andaman and Nicobar Andhra Pradesh Arunachal Pradesh Assam Bihar Chandigarh Chhattisgarh Dadar Nagar Haveli Delhi Diu-Daman Goa Gujarat Haryana Himachal Pradesh Jammu and Kashmir Jharkhand Karnataka Kerala Lakshadweep Madhya Pradesh Maharashtra Manipur Meghalaya Mizoram Nagaland Odisha Puducherry Punjab Rajasthan Sikkim Tamil Nadu Telangana Tripura Uttar Pradesh Uttarakhand West Bengal Select your state preferenceMessage:
B.Sc Costume Design & Fashion - Colleges & Admission Notifications
Find the list of colleges offering B.Sc Costume Design & Fashion course. Check out individual college websites to know more about the admission for 2018 - 2019 academic year. You may download the application form and course details from the official college website.College Name University State
To add a college to the above list, you must search for college and then add a course to the college.
Filter by StateTamil Nadu Uttar Pradesh Kerala
Course overviewIt is an undergraduate course in costume and fashion designing. Candidates learn about cutting of clothes and materials in proper shape, sewing, fabric printing, dyeing and many more. It teaches about all the past and recent fashion trends.
Who is suitable for B.Sc Costume Design and Fashion course
- This course is suitable for those who want to go for teaching field as a Professor or Lecturer in costume and fashion designing at higher degree level in both private and Government colleges and universities.
- Students interested or desirous in B.Sc Costume Design and Fashion course are equally suitable.
- They should have good communication skills, generation of new ideas, use of initiative, team work spirit, evaluation of projects and creative mind.
Advantages or benefits of B.Sc Costume Design and Fashion course
- They can go for higher degree programs in respective subjects such as Master’s degree, etc.
- They can become fashion consultant. They must be of the aware of the latest trends and happenings in the fashion industry along with knowledge in costume and fashion designing.
- He / she should be sensitive towards changing trends.
- They can become Professor or Lecturer in costume and fashion designing in both private and Government colleges and universities.
- Plenty of job opportunities are available for B.Sc Costume Design and Fashion graduates such as Fashion Designer / Costume Designer in Textile, Garments, Leather Industries, Jobs in Media as content writer for Fashion Industries.
B.Sc Costume Design & Fashion Admissions for 2018 - 2019 Academic YearAre you looking for admissions for B.Sc Costume Design & Fashion for the academic year 2018 - 2019? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering B.Sc Costume Design & Fashion courses in your preferred locations. Contact us for more details.